We’re all experiencing emotional discomfort in this time of unprecedented change. Sometimes this can lead to struggles in daily life, or disruptions to physical health. If you live in Colorado and are struggling, we’re here to provide support.
Simple Habit and Energize CO have teamed up to provide support and resources to almost 6 million Coloradans. Sign up to access meditations, sleep content and movement exercises, designed to help you care for your mind — all free for 3 months.
How to get support from Simple Habit
- Download Simple Habit and create an account. You’ll need to be physically in Colorado when you sign up. If you’re not in Colorado at the moment, you can still access our free Coronavirus collection below.
- Send us your email. Once you’ve created an account, all you need to do is fill out this form. It takes less than a minute. Then, your premium membership will be granted within 24 business hours after completing the form.
If you have any issues, email us at email@example.com and we’ll take care of the rest. You do NOT need to provide a credit card to receive access to your free premium membership.
Stress less, live better anywhere
If you’re not in Colorado, Simple Habit is still providing:
- Free monthly memberships – We recognize these are trying times both emotionally and financially. Simple Habit is offering free memberships for anybody who is either unemployed or financially impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of you.
- New meditation collections – New meditation plans and collections designed specifically for stress and anxiety related to Coronavirus. Topics include Self-Care, Easing Fear, Mindful Communication With Family, Mindfulness for Kids at Home, and Guided Yoga. Listen for free here.
- Financial support for our experts – Many Simple Habit experts rely on group retreats as a source of livelihood. With most group and in-person events being canceled, meditation and mindfulness experts are among many professionals who are experiencing a huge financial hit. Simple Habit will continue to support our experts financially while also providing free premium membership to those in need.
One thought on “Colorado Residents – You’re Not Alone”
I’m a CT resident and all of a sudden tonight there’s no more free content on the app. My 563 day streak will end tonight because I can’t afford to buy the premium subscription. What can be done about offering free content for everyone to benefit from??